£40k - 50k per year
0333 333 5978
about 1 month ago
Job Role: HGV TECHNICIAN / HGV MECHANIC / HGV FITTER
Basic Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Hours: Tuesday - Friday - 20:30 - 07:00 - 4 on 3 off - NO CALL OUTS OR BREAKDOWN COVER REQUIRED
Contract Type: Full time / Permanent role
Depot location: Alfreton, Derbyshire
Motivated and Enthusiastic HGV Technician / HGV Fitter / HGV Mechanic is required for a successful Truck Dealer workshop in Alfreton.
This is an excellent opportunity for an HGV Technician / HGV Fitter / HGV Mechanic to join a thriving workshop and be part of a forward-thinking company that looks after their employees.
Responsibilities of a HGV Technician
- Routine vehicle maintenance to DVSA standards.
- Preparation and presentation of vehicles and trailers for MOT inspection.
- Diagnosing of vehicles diagnostic equipment.
- Good housekeeping and H&S requirements.
- Ensure all paperwork is completed.
Skills and Qualifications of a HGV Technician
- Level 3 / City & Guilds or NVQ qualified technician
- HGV licence is an advantage
- Diagnostic experience
- Main dealer experience advantageous
Please contact Gary @ Auto Skills or send CV to email@example.com
Tel: 0333 222 5978 (mobile Friendly) 07552 367 840 Please reference job number GF37045
Auto Skills UK is recognised as the leading provider of temporary and permanent staffing solutions, from productive trades to senior management.
Our track record and in-depth understanding of the automotive world have earned us a unique position in the recruitment market place, which is both respected and highly regarded by senior management throughout the automotive industry.