£38k - 42k per year
0333 222 5978
10 days ago
HGV Technician Maidstone
I am currently looking for skilled HGV Technicians to join our a busy Depot in Maidstone. Applicants must be skilled and experienced at; MOT preparation, repairing, diagnosing, servicing and maintaining heavy good vehicles to a high standard.
What can we offer you
• Modern working environment with up to date facilities and technology including VCADS and diagnostic equipment.
• NGT MOT test station
• MOT approved at class 4,5&7
• Working on vehicles mainly under 5 years of age
• An IRTEC qualification
• Development opportunities. We will ensure you remain up to date in your field and develop your skill level with regular product training, tool box talks etc
• Access to up to date training modules
• Working alongside a skilled team of Technicians.
• A high regard to H&S.
• Overtime paid at time and half
• 31 days holiday includes bank holidays. Rising to 33 with service
• Company contributory pension plan
• Free death in service insurance.
To apply for this vacancy we require the following-
• Qualified at NVQ level 3 or equivalent (heavy vehicles)
• Experienced and able to undertake all aspects of heavy vehicle maintenance and repair to a high standard.
• Have a high regard to producing quality workmanship
• Be able to work in a high paced environment
• Own tool kit
• Current car driving licence (HGV & PSV desirable but not essential)
• Able to write up job cards concisely
• IRTEC qualification but not essential
Shift Pattern:- Monday to Friday: 9pm – 6 am
Salary up to £20 pounds per hour.
If you are interested in this role please call Will @ Autoskills UK 07741658532 or apply with an up to date CV