£36,000 - 39,780 per year
0333 222 5978
24 days ago
Salary - £39,780pa - up to £42,000 with overtime
SHIFT - Working Hours - Week 1 - 07:00 - 15:30 - every other Saturday - paid at day & a half
Week 2 - 12:00 - 20:30
Location - Cross Hands - Carmarthenshire,
- £350.00 per week standby (Monday am to the following Monday am)
- £30.00 per call out - outside of shift hours
- Call outs between 6am to 12am (Monday to Friday), paid at time and a half
- Call outs 12am to 6am (Monday to Friday), paid double time.
- Call outs Saturday 12am to 6am double time and 6am to 2pm time and a half
- Call outs from Saturday 2pm until Monday 6am double time
- Back holiday standby - additional days salary
Motivated and Enthusiastic HGV Technician / HGV Fitter / HGV Mechanic is required for a successful workshop.
This is an excellent opportunity for an HGV Technician / HGV Fitter / HGV Mechanic to join a thriving workshop and be part of a forward-thinking company that looks after their employees.
Responsibilities of a HGV Technician
·Routine vehicle maintenance to VOSA standards.
·Preparation and presentation of vehicles and trailers for MOT inspection.
·Diagnosing of vehicles diagnostic equipment.
·Good housekeeping and H&S requirements.
·Ensure all paperwork is completed.
Skills and Qualifications of a HGV Technician
·Level 3 / City & Guilds or NVQ qualified technician
·HGV licence is an advantage
Please contact Ed Howlett @ Auto Skills or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 0333 222 5978 (mobile Friendly) 07387100559
Please reference job number: 39840
Auto Skills UK is recognized as the leading provider of temporary and permanent staffing solutions, from productive trades to senior management.
Our track record and in-depth understanding of the automotive world have earned us a unique position in the recruitment market place, which is both respected and highly regarded by senior management throughout the automotive industry.