£29.4k - 41.9k per year
0333 222 5978
4 months ago
LEVEL 2 or 3 HGV TRAILER TECHNICIAN (NIGHTS)
20:00-08:00 (4 OR 5 nights a week)
Our client within the commercial automotive industry are currently recruiting a talented HGV Technician to join their Service Department in Accrington.
Reporting to the Workshop Manager, the main job function will be to undertake maintenance and repair activities on commercial vehicles/trailers of all types, to diagnose faults, carry out tests on vehicles and effect permanent and complete repairs.
Other duties within the role will include:
• Completing paperwork and procedures relating to warranty, contract & retail work;
• Preventative maintenance work to minimise unnecessary customer costs;
• Any other duties reasonably within your capabilities as instructed by their Manager.
The successful candidates will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
• Obtained a City & Guilds or other adequate qualification;
• Experience in the diagnosis, servicing, maintenance and repair of vehicles;
• Organised and methodical approach to problem solving with attention to detail;
• Undertaken manufacturers training courses and maintained knowledge of work methods and technical data;
• Full and current UK driving licence, an LGV licence is essential;
• A friendly, confident and professional manner with excellent communication skills.
• Ability to work well under pressure and as part of a larger team as well as on their own initiative.
If you would like to be considered for a position with our client, please APPLY TODAY or contact Sam at Autoskills on 07717 130 053.