£25k - 29k per year + OTE £27-£32K
0333 222 5978
6 days ago
Diagnostic Vehicle Technician
Salary between £25,000-£29,000pa
Are you an experienced Diagnostic Vehicle Technician who is looking to work for a company that matches your ambitions and offers a rewarding career?
Have you worked in a Main dealership before as a Diagnostic Vehicle Technician?
Are you looking to be rewarded for your hard work and be noticed for working in an efficient way?
Working for a main dealership based in North London you will be representing a well-known brand that offers a great career and progression within the business.
Ideal candidates will be a qualified Diagnostic Vehicle Technician with experiences in all aspects of servicing and fault finding.
Your duties will include;
- Electrical, electronic, mechanical and hydraulic fault diagnosis, repair and installation.
- Overhaul electrical equipment and components.
- Fault finding and status repairs.
- Undertake the duties of Assistance Technician and Workshop Assistant as required.
- Carry out inspection and repair of workshop equipment as directed.
- Working always in accordance with Safety policy and legal requirements.
Ideal candidates will have;
·Experience as Service Technician or Diagnostic Vehicle Technician at a Dealership.
·Level 3 Light Vehicle Maintenance Qualified (or equivalent)
·Experience working in a franchised main dealership.
·A desire progress and improve and open to qualify further.
·Fully qualified to an NVQ, IMI, ATA or City & Guilds (C&G) standard.
This is a great opportunity to work with an outstanding company that supports its staff in their career progression.
If this sounds like a company, you would like to be part of then please email your most recent CV to email@example.com or contact our Dealership specialist consultant directly on 0333 2225978 / 07387103209