£30k - 35k per year
0333 222 5978
8 months ago
Desktop Engineer/ Vehicle Damage Assessor
Talented and efficient Desktop Engineer/ Vehicle Damage Assessor to join this leading team.
Qualifications required for a Desktop Engineer/ Vehicle Damage Assessor:
- You will have served a recognised apprenticeship as a Desktop Engineer/ Vehicle Damage Assessor and gained a technical qualification (such as NVQ / VCQ / SVQ / ATA).
- You must have previous experience working as a Desktop Engineer/ Vehicle Damage Assessor within a busy body shop and be a strong team player with a self-motivation to earn bonus hours.
- You will work to the highest standard and demonstrate a sound up-to-date knowledge of vehicle repair techniques.
- Must have previous experience as a Desktop Engineer/ Vehicle Damage Assessor, ideally be ATA qualified and have an up to date Audatex certificate.
Duties of a Desktop Engineer/ Vehicle Damage Assessor:
- Work efficiently in a fast-paced accident repair centre
- Follow the correct repair techniques and produce work in line with factory specifications and customer satisfaction
Please contact Kirsty Mellon @ Auto Skills or send CV to email@example.com
Or Call - 0333 222 5978 / 07387100347 (mobile friendly)