£47.6k - 52k per year
0333 333 5978
29 days ago
Job role: DAY SHIFT HGV Technician / Trailer Technician
Working hours: Either 06:00 - 16:00 or 08:00 - 18:00 - First 40 hours base rate, two hours overtime per day. One in Two Saturdays from 06:00 - 12:00 - ALL BREAKS ARE FULLY PAID
Depot Location: Northampton
Contract Type: Full time / Permanent contract
Annual Earnings: £51,500
Motivated and Enthusiastic HGV Technician / HGV Fitter / HGV Mechanic is required for a successful workshop.
This is an excellent opportunity for an HGV Technician / HGV Fitter / HGV Mechanic to join a thriving workshop and be part of a forward-thinking company that looks after their employees.
Responsibilities of a HGV Technician
- Routine vehicle maintenance to VOSA standards.
- Preparation and presentation of vehicles and trailers for MOT inspection.
- On site vehicle inspections.
- Defect Clinics.
- Diagnosing of vehicles diagnostic equipment.
- Good housekeeping and H&S requirements.
- Ensure all paperwork is completed.
Skills and Qualifications of a HGV Technician
- Level 3 / City & Guilds or NVQ qualified technician
- HGV licence is an advantage
- Diagnostic experience
Please contact Gary Felt @ Auto Skills or send CV to email@example.com
Tel: 0333 222 5978 (mobile Friendly) 07552 367 840 Please reference job number GF36478
Auto Skills UK is recognised as the leading provider of temporary and permanent staffing solutions, from productive trades to senior management.
Our track record and in-depth understanding of the automotive world have earned us a unique position in the recruitment market place, which is both respected and highly regarded by senior management throughout the automotive industry.