£25k per year + Bonus
7 months ago
Customer Service Advisor
Basic Salary – £25,000 pa + bonus
Working Hours - Monday - Friday 8am - 6pm, rota Saturday 8.30am - 2.30pm
Location - Epsom
Vacancy to be filled by an experienced Customer Service Advisor with a flexible and can-do attitude who is always committed to offering quality customer service.
In this crucial role in our dealership, you will provide admin support to the After Sales Manager and deputise in their absence whilst also ensuring that all customer queries are handled quickly and efficiently.
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic business. If you are looking for a progressive opportunity working with amazing people, apply now.
Responsibilities of a Customer Service Advisor
- Receiving and dealing with customers in a professional manner, taking all necessary details including charges, contact numbers and customer complaints
- Controlling of parts orders, accessory orders and all subcontractors on site and off
- Issuing jobs to the workshop staff prioritising where necessary.
- Liaising effectively with customers ensuring customer expectations and satisfaction is maintained in line with company guidelines
- Liaising with workshop and body shop control and progressing work through the system
- Controlling all computer-based job, purchase and invoice processes, ensuring that company and customer financial interests are protected and that all monies due are collected prior to customer vehicle hand over
Skills and Qualifications of a Service Advisor
- Alongside demonstrable experience within a similar role, other skills and experience required for this role include:
- A strong customer service background
- Strong IT skills
- Ideally a good knowledge of automotive service processes
- An awareness of cost control and pricing
Please contact Anna Elford @ Auto Skills or send CV to Anna.Elford@autoskills-uk.com Tel: 0333 222 5978 (mobile Friendly) 07818 581153 Please reference job number 27125