£35k per year
0333 333 5978
25 days ago
Job Role:Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic
Basic Salary:£35,000 + Substantial overtime available
Working Hours:07:00 - 16:00 Monday - Friday
Location: Nuneaton, Warwickshire
A proactive, consistent and efficient Vehicle Technician with an attention to detail in all their work required for one of our leading vehicle dealership clients.
As Vehicle Technician you will be a team player with great work ethic.
Responsibilities of a Vehicle Technician:
- Undertake all aspects of vehicle service, maintenance and repairs on vehicles in the workshop
- Good technical skills.
- Strong diagnostic and fault finding skills
- MOT inspections & Preparations
Skills and Qualifications of a Vehicle Technician
- NVQ Level 3 in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair
- Previous Vehicle Technician experience within the automotive industry
- Good attitude and a time-conscious individual
- Full clean UK Driving Licence
Please contact Gary @ Auto Skills or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 0333 222 5978 (mobile Friendly) or 07552 367 840 Please reference job number GF36566
Auto Skills UK is recognized as the leading provider of temporary and permanent staffing solutions, from productive trades to senior management.
Our track record and in-depth understanding of the automotive world have earned us a unique position in the recruitment market place, which is both respected and highly regarded by senior management throughout the automotive industry.