£21k per year
0333 222 5978
about 2 months ago
Basic Salary - Up to £21,000 + Commission
Working Hours - Full Time & Part time hours avaliable
Location - Norwich
Vacancy to be filled by an experienced Booking Clerk with a flexible and can-do attitude who is always committed to offering quality customer service.
Responsibilities of a Booking Clerk
- Take Service Department bookings.
- Meeting and greeting service customers and identifying their service requirements
- Follow up Calls
- Dealing with complaints
Skills and Qualifications of a Booking Clerk
- Must have previous experience as a Service Advisor
- Kerridge / 1 link / Pinnacle systems knowledge or similar DMS System
- Must be fully customer focused, presentable and professionally dressed
- Ability to thrive within a busy service department
- Full clean UK Driving Licence
·22 days holiday plus bank holidays
·Family & Friend discounts
Please contact Beckie Gardner @ Auto Skills or send CV to Beckie.Gardner@autoskills-uk.com
Tel: 0333 222 5978 (mobile Friendly) 07776658452 Please reference job number 36592
We are also looking for candidates with the following skill sets: Vehicle Technicians, Diagnostic Technicians, Mot Testers, Service Advisor, Service CRM's, Parts Advisor, Sales Executives, Receptionists/Hosts and more
Auto Skills UK is recognized as the leading provider of temporary and permanent staffing solutions, from productive trades to senior management.
Our track record and in-depth understanding of the automotive world have earned us a unique position in the recruitment market place, which is both respected and highly regarded by senior management throughout the automotive industry.