£40k - 52k per year + Pension Scheme, Company Car, Bonus/Shares, OTE
0333 222 5978
6 months ago
Body shop Manager
Bodyshop Manager required in Bristol
Salary & Bonus: £40,000 - £52,000
Hours: 08:00 - 17:30
- Are you an experienced Body Shop Manager looking for a new challenge?
- Do you want to work for a company offering great benefits?
We are looking to recruit a Body Shop Manager for our body shop to facilitate and oversee the day-to-day delivery of excellent customer service and site profitability by motivating, supporting and managing their team to deliver a quality repair – on time, every time.
- Company car allowance
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Bonus structure
The successful candidate will deliver exceptional market-leading customer service by actively managing the delivery of a first-class customer service journey. This will be achieved by proactive control of the customer experience, from initial booking in to the final return of the vehicle.
Other duties of the post include:
- To deliver financial results in line with agreed budgeted requirements
- To manage site resources and costs in order to optimise capability and profitability
- To actively and effectively manage work provider and supplier relationships
- To manage compliance to all company processes as well as current Health & Safety, PAS125 and manufacturer standards.
- To deliver structured individual performance management processes
- We are looking for somebody with a full driving licence, a professional appearance, excellent communication skills and the ability to show a calm, confident approach
To apply, please call or send your CV to Ben Price – Ben.Price@autoskills-uk.com
Tel: 0333 222 5978 (mobile friendly) Mob: 07741 163 614
Auto Skills UK – See our website for details